Thursday, March 9, 2023

Meet Change

Phoenix,

Thank you all for a great time trial! I will be working on results tomorrow, and will send the link in the group me when the time comes. Now on to more pressing matters.

Due to some extenuating circumstances, the meet on 3/15 is being moved to 3/13, still at Davis High School. The only reason it wouldn't change is if some unforeseen issue with admin or transportation arises.

Therefore, please plan on the meet being on Monday. 

Many of you do not have uniforms yet, once you complete your registration on register my athlete, you will be issued uniforms. If that is done, we will pass out uniforms tomorrow at practice.

Reminder, you CANNOT compete in the meet if you are not completely done with register my athlete.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Coach Jacobson